Most of our fees are paid by the communities wherein we successfully place a client.
Most placement agencies:
- will advertise there services as being free to the consumer and they typically do not disclose how they are paid
- charge the communities more than 50% of the first months rent, in some cases more than 100%
- only refer clients to communities that are contracted with them
- charges communities 50% of the first month's rent
- will consider all 7,500+ RCFE licenced communities, contracted or not, and then suggest the best ones
- does not require that a signed contract exist before recommending that community